A beach full of comfort, fun and relaxation.
The ORO BEACH beach concession was created in 1997, thanks to Jesolo Turismo. Today it is one of the most elegant and important concessions on the Jesolo coastline, where guests can spend their days in complete relaxation.
Tranquillity and comfort are guaranteed by the generous positioning of 1000 beach umbrellas, 20 of which are large, comfortable gazebos, some with a safe, by a continual beach cleaning service, the constant attention of lifeguards, indoor hot water shower blocks, bathrooms and a children’s play area.
There is a kiosk bar on the beach and the My Beach restaurant and pizzeria offers delicious dishes also served in the open-air garden.
The private car park (run by a third party) gives you the opportunity to leave your vehicle right inside the beach concession.
There are many beach umbrella rental formulas, from daily rental to several types of combined tickets for the most wide ranging needs.
Services on offer at our beach concession:
- 2000 sunbeds
- 1000 beach umbrellas (20 of which are gazebos)
- An outdoor play area
- A bar, restaurant, pizzeria and ice cream parlour
- A relaxation area with hydromassage tubs
- Free WI-FI connection
- Indoor showers and WCs
- 1 Lifeguard service tower
- 120 parking spaces
- A kiosk bar on the beach
Wheelchairs are available for the differently-abled to allow access to the sea.
Services available to the public at various times of the year:
- Opening hours from 10 am to 6 pm in May, September and from 1st – 14th June;
- from 9.30 am to 7 pm from 15th June to 31st August
Cash desk opening hours:
- from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4.30 pm Monday-Friday
- from 8 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 4.30 pm Saturday and Sunday
Outside the times indicated only access to and staying on the beach is allowed. The company is therefore not responsible for any damage to persons or items that takes place outside the beach concession opening hours, as a result of the suspension of beach services. Beach access is free. The use of facilities, games, and staying on the beach in concession to Jesolo Turismo S.p.A. is reserved for those who purchase beach services. It is forbidden to sit on the stretch of beach between the first row of beach umbrellas and the sea (including the water’s edge), as is any other occupation or use that could block the passageway. "Jesolo Turismo" S.p.A. is not responsible for equipment or private property brought onto the beach or left in cabins, and will not be held responsible for any theft or damage.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- to get changed or dress on the beach or in the toilets
- to swim or be on the beach without a swimming costume or in a costume that may offend public decency
- to play football or any other games that cause a disturbance or pose a danger to people
- to bring dogs (including on a lead) or any other animals to the beach
- to light fires
- to use soap or shampoo in the showers
- to access the beach area by bike or in a motorised vehicle
- to move rented material to another area without prior authorisation from staff
- to access the beach with your own equipment or to use it on the beach
- to change beach umbrellas space without prior authorisation from the cash desk
- to place any waste other than that indicated in containers for separate waste collection
- to go into the sea in bad weather or when the red flag is flying
THE MEANING OF THE FLAGS DISPLAYED
BLUE: conditions are suitable for bathing
RED: weather conditions are not suitable for bathing, no lifeguard on duty.